Thursday, June 23, 2011

Polaroid 72" Photo / Video ProPod Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod …

Polaroid 72" Photo / Video ProPod Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case + Additional Quick Release Plate For Digital Cameras & Camcorders
      By antoni
I was looking for a tripod that was light weight, tall and compact.
For it is size it is light weight and straightforward to carryover. It's better than ideal height. My elderly tripod I had to bend/stoop for some shots, not with this. the legs are basically adjustable and the handle makes it simple to move without folding it all up. I like having the speedy release plates for my cameras' it saves plenty of time. The carrying case is nicer than the I have with my elderly tripod. The legs are beefyer which gives the tripod better stability but it doesn't make it heavy. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment