Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Manfrotto 501HDV Video Head - Replaces 501



Manfrotto 501HDV Video Head - Replaces 501
      by Damara S(Ind)
keep in mind that in the event you stick with it & increase your skills,
then you will finally hit the wall with this head's capabilities.
If you require a USEABLE "Entry Level" Liquid Head - this is five Stars all the way!!
No, seriously... for the money it cannot be beat.
But like I said, it is about the money!
& if you are looking for the most bang for your budgetary bucks,
then the Manfrotto 501HDV Liquid Head is what you require.
I got mine as a kit about four years ago, & it came with an wonderful set of
Manfrotto sticks (531MVB2) that are still going strong after A LOT of use (& abuse).
I only recently upgraded those sticks with the newly released Manfrotto 504HD liquid head.
WOW, what a difference. & now my 501HDV lives on-top of my Kessler Crane Slider.
So years later, I am still getting great mileage out of this elderly workhorse 501HDV head.

No comments:

Post a Comment