Friday, July 1, 2011

Fancier Professional Heavy Duty Video Camcorder Tripod Fluid Drag Head Kits by Fancier WF717 Black

Fancier Professional Heavy Duty Video Camcorder Tripod Fluid Drag Head Kits by Fancier WF717 Black
      by armando S
A tiny background on my experiences. I am a professional cinematographer and camera operator. I chiefly use Bogen/ Manfrotto, Libec, and O'conner gear. I have lots of experience with nice solid pro gear. I bought this on a lark being that the cost was so nice, and I figured I would give it a try before purchasing a tripod/ head and drop close to a grand. I love it! It is light, but long lasting. a bit short, but put it on a tripod dolly and it fixes that issue. The head is smooth and actually lovely. I would say it is about on par with a 503. impressed. My only complaint is that the spreader is fixed, and on top of that it is plastic and I highly doubt it will support a nice size sand bag. If this had a nice spreader I would have given it three stars. All in all, I am happy with the acquisition and this is a great product. I would not use it for anything heavier than 8-10 pounds tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment